Women + Film
Women+Film is a year-round program in Denver showcasing films by, for, and about women. Our monthly film screenings and discussions:
- Celebrate the art and contributions of women filmmakers from around the world
- Bring together a community of women – scholars, advocates, community leaders, and concerned public – to explore women’s and social justice issues through dialogue and workshops
- Present honest, thought-provoking, and often iconoclastic work that isn’t always available or obvious to mainstream audiences
- Advocate and educate, enlarging audience perspectives on the world and providing clear ways to take action
Every Women+Film event features a director in person
; a post-film audience discussion
; and a social reception
Ways to Get Involved
- Become a sponsor – Donate to support Women+Film. Donors receive ticketing benefits and marketing opportunities before audiences.
- Become a partner - Make a commitment to the program by purchasing a block of tickets.
- Become a founding member – Join Barbara Bridges and the unique group of individuals who supports this program.
Women+Film Founder: Barbara Bridges
Women+Film VOICES Year-Round Sponsors:
Sheila K. O'Brien, Stephanie Bruno Wealth Advisor, Judi Wagner, Peepers Optical, The Women's Foundation of Colorado, Beyond Our Borders.
Films and Events in Program...
Thursday, Oct. 30th, 7:00pm. Director Lina Plioplyte in person! Pre-Reception at 6:00pm in Henderson's Lounge
Street style photographer Ari Seth Cohen and director Lina Plioplyte dive into the personal lives of New York City’s most fashionable seniors. In an industry obsessed with youth, thes... more