Women+Film is a year-round program in Denver showcasing films by, for, and about women. Our monthly film screenings and discussions:
- Celebrate the art and contributions of women filmmakers from around the world
- Bring together a community of women – scholars, advocates, community leaders, and concerned public – to explore women’s and social justice issues through dialogue and workshops
- Present honest, thought-provoking, and often iconoclastic work that isn’t always available or obvious to mainstream audiences
- Advocate and educate, enlarging audience perspectives on the world and providing clear ways to take action
Every Women+Film event features a director in person
; a post-film audience discussion
; and a social reception
Ways to Get Involved
- Become a sponsor – Donate to support Women+Film. Donors receive ticketing benefits and marketing opportunities before audiences.
- Become a partner - Make a commitment to the program by purchasing a block of tickets.
- Become a founding member – Join Barbara Bridges and the unique group of individuals who supports this program.
Women+Film Founder: Barbara Bridges
Women+Film Year-Round Sponsors:
Films and Events in Program...
Tuesday, August 11th at 7:30pm. Pre-reception at 6:30pm in Henderson's Lounge. Director Brigid Maher in person!
From executive producers Ricki Lake and Abby Epstein (The Business of Being Born)
, this topical new documentary examines a growing shift in the birthing industry: the rise... more
Tuesday, September 22nd at 7:30pm. Pre-reception at 6:30pm in Henderson's Lounge. Skype Q&A with director Sharon Shattuck to follow screening!
With her own wedding just around the corner, filmmaker Sharon Shattuck returns home to examine the mystery at the heart of her upbringing: How her ... more