All Access Pass
The best way to experience the Women+Film Festival is with an All Access Pass! You receive one (1) ticket to all film screenings, including Opening and Closing Night, receptions, and special events!
Women+Film Festival is a six-day showcase of documentaries, narratives and short films celebrating the best in women-centric programming; both by and about women. These thought-provoking stories of women from around the world are sure to engage, inspire, and educate all audiences – both male and female – that come to see them. Save the date for this year’s Festival on April 10-15.
Women+Film is a year-round program in Denver showcasing films by and about women. Stay up to date about all things Women+Film by signing up for our newsletter.
We're so excited about International Women's day; we're celebrating it a day early this year! Join the Denver Film Society for an evening of All Red, Gloria Allred that is, on March 7th. The Women+Film Festival kickoff is a free event for those who RSVP and reserve their tickets.
By joining the Women+Film Premiere Circle, you help the Denver Film Society continue to find and showcase films by and about women to engage with the audience, build community, educate and inspire.
YOUR $500 CONTRIBUTION ENTITLES YOU TO:
• One (1) Women+Film Mini-Festival Pass – $100 value
• Access for one (1) to the Women+Film Brunch – $25 value
• Premiere Circle Recognition Slide before all films during Women+Film Fest. (To be included, we must receive the gift by March 30th.)
• Invitation for one (1) to the Women+Film Reception during the Denver Film
• Invitation for one (1) to a Premiere Circle Summer Screening
*$375 of your gift is tax deductible. There are no membership benefits attached to this gift.